Monday, June 23, 2008

My intention:

Knitting is a passion of mine, so I'm pleased to announce that I am equipping myself to design, compose and publish my knitting patterns. In addition, I plan to write knitting and crochet product reviews and post them on this blog, at least until I develop a name for my business. Once a name is given to my activities, I'll move to another blogspot with that name, hopefully.

I bought a little Mac Powerbook this weekend from the Apple Store in the Santa Rosa Plaza. Knowing what I wanted before I went to the store made it easy and fast to choose. I had thought I would want the 17", but after comparing the heft with that of the just-as-powerful 15", I chose the 15". I chose a cute, pink padded cover for it, picked up a free, little green Nano for Honey, and came out with a smile.

I ordered some publishing software online, but the package is embargoed until Tuesday, when I'm told it will be available for download.

Look for me on Ravelry!

Anna

No comments: