Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tentacle Hat update

The "tentacle hat" is finished and it's a cutie. When I tried it on with the tentacles pointing up, it kinda looks like a crown, yet it also looks as though I have dreadlocks. A perfect hat to wear if you want to change your looks quickly. It also looks very elegant when worn around the neck with the tentacles pointing down and hanging around the neck like a fancy Egyptian necklace. 

I wrote out a pattern for it,  named it "Fringe" and have designed the page, though I'm waiting for someone attractive to fall into my path so that they can model it so I can take a shot of it and include the photo on the pattern.

I'm excited today about some of my paintings being shown at Indigo, a cute little shop on Kentucky Street in Petaluma. Michele, the owner is going to hang them above the dressing rooms.

No comments: